In summer, I like to travel to the seaside the most, and seaside camping is full of attractiveness. Let me share with you the camping strategy of Xichong, Nan’ao~
Shenzhen Xicong Beach is located at the southernmost tip of Nanao Town, Dapeng Peninsula, Shenzhen. Xichong, also known as Xichong, is composed of eight natural villages. Xichong has nearly 5 kilometers of sandy beaches and invincible sea views. The excellent geographical advantage makes Xichong the largest camping base in Shenzhen. Camping in Xichong, carnival barbecue, bonfire party, lying in the tent at night listening to the sound of the waves, walking on the empty Xichong beach in the morning, enjoying the real version of the sunrise at sea, how pleasant it is. Let’s share with our friends the complete guide to the precautions for camping in Xichong, Shenzhen:
Problems with tents for camping in Xichong, Shenzhen:
First, choose to rent tents provided by various resorts in Xichong.
Generally, the rent for double tents is more than 50 yuan RMB, and it may rise during holidays. The disadvantage is that the rent is a little expensive. You can also rent it from the urban area and take it with you. Some places are not expensive to rent. For example, the outdoor reading room in Nanshan is only 15 yuan RMB, which is still very cost-effective.
Second, choose to bring your own tent.
This is more practical for those who like camping and own tents. For those who do not camp often, they should consider carefully, because the utilization rate of purchasing a tent is too low and not cost-effective, and it is necessary to mention Xichong all the way.
The camp Location selection of Shenzhen Xichong camping:
First, before arriving at the Xichong camping base to set up a tent, you should ask the location where the sea tide arrives at night, so as to prevent the tent from getting wet by the tide at night, so as to ensure the safety of Xichong camping.
Second, don’t start building tents when you see a comfortable beach. You should fully consider the slope of the beach. Because the tent is built on the sloped beach, people will slide down unconsciously at night, but the tent will stay in place and feel It is very uncomfortable, which affects the camping experience in Xichong.
Third, try to choose a place where there are many campers when setting up camping tents in Xichong. Although it is a bit noisy at night, it is the safest place to avoid danger.
How to set up tents in Shenzhen Xichong camping:
First, before setting up the tent, you should clear the shells, stones, debris and other obstacles on the beach, and then level the beach to prevent uncomfortable sleeping at night and damage to the bottom of the tent after the tent is set up.
Second, when setting up the tent, the inner tent should be set up first, and the outer tent should not be covered before sleeping. The four corners of the bottom of the tent must be fixed with tent nails and the bottom of the tent should be flat to ensure that the tent is firm and comfortable.
Third, the wind direction of the seaside is generally parallel to the beach, so when setting up a tent on the Xichong seaside, the tent door is generally facing the sea, but care should be taken to avoid the tent for a ride, blowing the tent away, or blowing in the sand.
Notes on Shenzhen Xichong camping:
First, cover the outer tent well before going to bed, on the one hand, it can prevent the sea breeze, and on the other hand, it can prevent moisture and dew.
Second, smoking or open flames must be prohibited in the tent. As for the degree of danger, the majority of ALICE friends can imagine.
Third, headlights or flashlights are generally used as lighting equipment when camping, because of high brightness and safety and power saving.
Fourth, when entering the tent, you must remember to clean the sand on your legs and feet, it is very uncomfortable to bring it into the tent to sleep.
Fifth, the valuables should be properly kept, and the items should be placed in the tent to prevent the pioneers from taking them away in the early morning.
Sixth, you should prepare warm clothes before camping in Xichong, because the night temperature at the seaside will be lower than indoors.
Seventh, insect repellent and mosquito repellent, towel washing, etc. should be prepared in advance. Do not leave rubbish behind when tidying up your tent.
Xichong camping precautions
- The choice of camp
The camp should be selected in a dry, flat place with a wide line of sight, passages up and down, sheltered from the wind and drainage, and easy access to water. You should dig a field toilet by yourself, and prepare your own camping utensils, cooking utensils, and food, so about three days and two nights are almost the same. Otherwise, the food will not be fresh after a long time, and it will not be good to eat.
Option of camp: Do not choose the cliff in Yishangfang. Do not go under dams, or pay attention to flood warnings.
The following are six types of dangerous terrain, remember not to choose as a camp:
- Do not be in the middle of the canyon to avoid flash floods.
- Do not stay near water to avoid rising water.
- Don’t go under the cliff to avoid falling rocks.
- Do not be in a high convex place to avoid strong winds.
- Do not go under an independent tree to avoid electric shock.
- Don’t be in the grass and bushes to avoid snakes and insects.
- Precautions for tents
- The entrance of the tent should be leeward, and the tent should be kept away from the hillside with rolling stones.
- In order to prevent the tent from being flooded when it rains, a drainage ditch should be dug directly below the edge of the tent roof.
- The four corners of the tent should be covered with large stones.
- Air circulation should be maintained in the tent, and cooking in the tent should prevent fire.
- Before going to bed at night, check whether all the flames are extinguished and whether the tent is fixed and firm.
- The tents should be set up in sequence: first set up public tents. On the downwind of the camp, first set up a cooking tent, build a stove, boil a pot of water, and then set up a warehouse tent for storing public equipment and a camping tent on the upwind side in turn. When the tents for the whole camp are set up, the boiled water is boiled and ready to drink and start cooking.
- Build a field toilet: choose to be slightly lower downwind of the camp and away from the river (at least 20 meters away). It is best to dig a rectangular soil pit with a width of about 30 cm, a length of about 50 cm and a depth of about half a meter, and put some stones and fir leaves in it (to eliminate odor). Surrounded by plastic sheets or packing boxes on three sides, fixed well, and the open side should be leeward. Get some sand and a shovel and a piece of cardboard. Bury the excrement and toilet paper with some sand after defecation, and cover the pit with a board to eliminate odor. Set up a more obvious sign outside the toilet, so that others can see whether someone is using it from a distance. When camping is over, bury the pit with sand and mark it for others who will be in the field.
- Take your rubbish: Not leaving a little rubbish in the camp is a discipline that campers must abide by. Paper garbage can be incinerated and buried on the spot. Plastic bottles and cans should be put into garbage bags and taken away. They will be discarded when they pass through the garbage station on the way back, and must not be thrown away anywhere. Remind everyone that although there are more and more camping areas in many places that allow cars to enter, but in order for all people to experience the fun of camping, environmental protection work cannot be ignored. At the end of the trip, I hope everyone can take away the garbage, and Try not to use disposable dishes to avoid environmental pollution.
- Methods of handling accidental types
Since camping in the wild is not as safe as at home, accidents may happen at any time. Here are a few ways to deal with accidents:
- Wind and rain and electric shock
People who have lived in cities for a long time are often prone to panic when they encounter lightning or hear thunder. In fact, there is no need to be nervous. As long as they do not camp on the highest hills or bare places, the danger will be greatly reduced. Avoid standing under tall trees when lightning strikes, and discard metal objects in your hands. If you can’t escape, then lying on the spot can also minimize the danger.
When setting up camp, you should pay attention to the direction of the flood. The beach alluvium is a good place to camp, but it is also the first to bear the brunt of the flood. After it rains, you should take action and change the camp, otherwise it may be washed away by the flood.
- Rising water and candles
If someone unfortunately drowns, the first thing to do is to remove the foreign body in the mouth, and perform “heart massage” and “artificial respiration”, and find a person who knows medical care as soon as possible, try not to press the injured person’s abdomen, and the thing squeezed out from the abdomen , likely blocking his throat. When drowning, bamboo poles, floating objects (wood, planks, lifebuoys) or clothes can be used. In addition, in terms of fire prevention, in addition to doing a good job of extinguishing the fire, do not light candles in the tent, do not throw cigarette butts and cigarette butts on the dry wood, and it is best to use flashlights or camp lamps for lighting in the tent.
- Insect bite
The most important thing to prevent a bee colony attack is to stay away from the honeycomb. If you are accidentally stung by a poisonous bee, you should wash it with alkaline soap as soon as possible, and then apply cold water or ice to the affected area. The method to prevent the bite of leech (also known as blood-sucking insect) is: when entering the mountainous area, first apply alkaline substances such as alcohol, gasoline, kerosene, soap, salt and other alkaline substances on the skin and clothes to prevent the invasion of leech. If you are still not bitten, don’t grab it with your hands, because this scratching is likely to tear off its head and leave it in the skin instead, leading to infectious diseases. It is best to pat the skin with hands, or apply salt, sugar, lime, or smoke it with cigarettes, matches, etc., and it will fall off naturally. After the leech falls off, it is best to squeeze the wound immediately to let it bleed, the amount of which is equal to the amount of blood sucked by the leech.
- Snake bite
A person bitten by a poisonous snake does not know where the poisonous snake is going to bite in advance. If it is bitten near an artery, it will be life-threatening. It is necessary to send it to a doctor as soon as possible. However, once bitten by a poisonous snake, seize the time quickly, press the muscles near the wound with force, squeeze out the poisonous blood from the wound, and then pierce the upper end of the wound. Because it is at night, it is convenient to go out of the tent. It is convenient to put on the shoes because the flashlight illuminates the outside of the tent door, and then the shoes are turned upside down. Unstoppable.
Fourth, the application of goods
There are certain dangers in wild camping, and it will be of great benefit to have a few little knowledge.
- Wear tight-fitting long pants. In order to avoid mosquito bites and hanging branches, if the clothes are wide, you can tie the trouser legs and cuffs.
- Wear non-slip shoes. When you feel pain on the bottom of your foot, quickly put a small piece of medical tape on the sore spot to prevent blistering.
- Prepare warm clothes. Outdoor temperatures are much lower than indoors.
- Prepare enough clean water, dry food and commonly used medicines, such as mosquito repellents, antidiarrheal medicines, trauma medicines, etc.
- Please guide the way. Usually, the area of the forest park is large, and there are often no obvious markers in the forest. Therefore, when entering the forest, be sure to go with a companion, and ask the guide to guide the way, and do not go too deep into the jungle. When passing through the forest, pay attention to some natural markers on the roadside, such as ancient trees, springs, rivers, strange rocks, etc. If you get lost, don’t panic, you can follow these signs to slowly get back to the way you came.
- Save drinking water. When the water is cut off, use the natural water source in the wild with caution, and do not pick and eat unfamiliar plant fruits. In an emergency, the wild plantains can be cut off to get water.
- Carry some binoculars, magnifying glasses, multi-purpose tool knives, torches, whistles and other utensils, which can bring extra fun and convenience.
- Protect the ecological environment, do not hunt and capture wild animals, pick plants, light bonfires, and discard garbage at Random.